Board of Aldermen
Green Park City Hall
11100 Mueller Road, suite 5
September 18, 2017
- LIQUOR LICENSE APPLICATION SUBMITTED ON BEHALF OF FRESH THYME FARMERS MARKET LOCATED AT 9920 LIN FERRY.
- AMENDED FINAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN FOR 11157 LINDBERGH BUSINESS COURT TO REZONE ONE LOT TO PLI TO ALLOW AUTOMOTIVE BODY AND PAINT CENTER OR AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR; SUBMITTED BY BUTLER INVESTMENTS PARTNERSHIP, LP.
- APPLICATION FOR CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT FOR ANTENNA AT 9801 GREEN PARK ROAD (BLAKE SNYDER PARK); SUBMITTED BY MISSOURI AMERICAN WATER.
1. Reading and Approval of the Minutes of the Board of Aldermen Meeting of August 21, 2017, the Closed Executive Session of August 21st and the Work Session of August 31, 2017.
2. Citizens Comments & Petitions
3. Reports of Officers & Committees
3.1 Mayor & Board of Aldermen
3.2 City Attorney
3.3 City Engineer/Building Commissioner
3.4 City Administrator/City Clerk
3.5 Treasurer’s Report
3.6 County Police Report
4. Unfinished Business:
4.1 Traffic control options in Ronnie Hills
5. New Business:
5.1 Liquor License Application submitted on behalf of Fresh Thyme Farmers Market Located at 9920 Lin Ferry
5.2 Bill No. 786 An Ordinance of the City of Green Park, Missouri, Approving the Lot Split Plat for 11157 Lindbergh Business Court and Directing that Same Be Recorded with the St. Louis County Recorder of Deeds
5.3 Bill No. 787 An Ordinance approving an Amended Final Development Plan submitted on behalf of Butler Investment Partnership, LP and directing that same be recorded with St. Louis County Recorder of Deeds.
5.4 Bill No. 788 An Ordinance approving a Conditional Use Permit for Missouri American Water at 9801 Green Park Road.
6. Citizens Comments & Petitions
8. Closed Executive Session (Pursuant to §610.021(1) RSMo, Legal actions, causes of action, litigation or privileged communications between the City’s representatives and its attorney)
Notice is hereby given that, subject to a motion duly made and adopted, the Board of Aldermen may also hold a closed meeting for the purpose of dealing with matters relating to one or more of the following: Legal actions, causes of action, litigation or privileged communications between the City’s representatives and its attorney (610.021(1)); leasing, purchasing, or sale of real-estate (610.021(2)); hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting employees (610.021(3)).
The City of Green Park is working to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act mandates. Individuals who require an accommodation to participate in the Meeting should contact the City Administrator/City Clerk at 314-894-7336 (Fax 314-894-7337) or Relay Missouri at 1-800-735-2966 (TBD) at least two working days prior to the Meeting.